We offer all-inclusive admission and visa advisory services to potentially genuine students that are adequately and financially supported which eventually give them the opportunity to pursue their studies in Canada.
- English assessment test result (TOEFL/IETLS).
- “A” Level results require grades of 1 or 2 (A or B) in five relevant subjects (include English).
- WAEC Results / Certificate.
- School Leaving Testimonial.
- Secondary/University Transcript.
- Academic Reference Letter / Employer Reference Letter.
- Photocopies of credentials must be attested by a Notary Public.
- Resume (CV) showing what student was engaged during any education gap above one year.
- Statement of purpose.
- Copy of valid Passport page
- Medical report.
- Police report.
- Proof of financial support for the entire program.