WHO WE ARE
EASSOCIATES CONSULTING is a Tour Consultancy Outfit registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2004 (As Amended) to operate as Educational and Management Consultancy Outfit.
The firm came into existence on June 14, 2011 out of the desire to diversify into the areas that would add creative values to the lives of different classes of people and to also legitimately create a positive change in the lives of individuals and corporate organizations.
Since the Firm came into existence, it has been operating in dynamic capacities as an educational support system in facilitating the enhancement of tourism education within and outside Nigeria, thereby making teaching and learning about Tourism within the Nigerian Educational System a thing of repute globally.
Eassociates Consulting is also an Itinerary Management Consultants that offers comprehensive package for International Conferences for different classes of professionals.
- To adopt innovative educational and guided tour-based programs that will reflects the participants learning needs for their knowledge growth and delights, making it reasonably mobile in a such a way that participants visit different tour sights and meet with dignitaries of high reputation for knowledge impartation, appropriate role models and eventual networking.
- To provide excellent value for money options by relieving its clients of the demands and apprehension usually associated with travel itinerary by acting as a one stop shop for them.
- To be the best touring firm that will help both old and young Nigerian educational institutions to be well established in tourism world.
- To inspire, explore and nurture the sphere of tourism.
- To encourage adequate and effective interactions as well promotes connectivity.
- To create an adequate platform for knowledge acquisition and empowerments for different classes of professionals.
- To ensure that delegates from Nigeria for international conferences benefit from its sizeable representation at different informative and educative conferences worldwide.
Abiola Awosanya is an experienced Managing Consultant with a demonstrated significant history of working in the Leisure, Travel & Tourism Industry with skill in human connectivity. She had her HND Accountancy at Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos in 1990 and trained with Ighodalo & Co., a firm of Chartered Accountants between 1990 – 1993 as the first lady to be recruited into the Audit Firm.
Ms. Abiola Awosanya is a Seasoned Qualified Accountant with over 25 years post qualification experience and has been a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA) for about 19 years. She worked with R&B Investor Services, a Finance Company between 1993 – 1994 as Head of Accounts, Credit and Marketing, and later left to set up an Accounting Firm, Abiola Awosanya & Co. (Chartered Accountants) in 1995 and has been the Managing Partner of the Firm from 1995 to Date.
She later joined Union Petroleum Services Nigeria Limited, a well-known player in the Petroleum Products Marketing Sector from the inception of the business in January 1998 as the Finance and Admin Manager. She later joined Union Petroleum Services Nigeria Limited, a well-known player in the Petroleum Products Marketing Sector from the inception of the business in January 1998 as the Finance and Admin Manager where she was responsible for the complete Management and Financial functions of the Company. She was also involved in the formulation and implementation of the standards and procedures that effectively and efficiently enhanced the productivity of the Company, which in turn increased the profitability of the Company, as well motivated the entire staff to bring out the best in them.
She was later drafted to head the logistics and west coast operations of the Company. This she did effectively and grew the Company’s performance tremendously in terms of turnover and profit margin. She left Union Petroleum Services Ltd in February 2002 to set up Bocas Oil & Gas Co. Ltd. The company was into marketing and distribution of Petroleum Products up till December 2013.
EAssociates Consulting came into existence on June 14, 2011 out of the desire to diversify into the areas that would add creative values to the lives of different classes of people and to also legitimately create a positive change in the lives of individuals and corporate organizations. In 2007, on the platform of the Managing Partner of Abiola Awosanya & Co., she collaborated with Project Shepherd Consults in the area of conference management of The Integration of the Financial Sector in the ECOWAS Region. The scheme was a European Union – ACP Funded Project. This took place at La Palms Hotel, Accra Ghana, in November 12 – 13, 2007.
Using her area of influence, she single handedly secured and coordinated the interviews between four different prominent Bank Directors / Senior Managers in Nigeria and the Economic and Financial Experts / Consultants from Spain.
The focus of the interview was to obtain opinions on the followings:
- The measurements and economic performance of ECOWAS Economy
- The means of increasing financial competitiveness
- The role of supervisory and regulatory Institutions and
- The general factors militating against effective integration of financial sectors within the ECOWAS Region.
The Personnel scheduled for the interview in Nigeria and eventually invited and sponsored to participate in the project deliberations in Ghana were:
- The Managing Director, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Plc
- The Assistant Director, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- The Head, Trade Sales & Services, Ecobank Nigeria Plc
- The Deputy General Manager, Zenith Bank Plc
In 2008, she also collaborated with Project Shepherd Consults in managing the 2nd workshop on Financial Integration of the ECOWAS Region. This took place in March 28 – 29, 2008 at M-Plaza Hotel, Accra, Ghana. It was also funded by the European Commission.
Since the Firm came into existence, it has been operating in dynamic capacities as an educational support system in facilitating the enhancement of tourism education within and outside Nigeria, thereby making teaching and learning about Tourism within the Nigerian Educational System a thing of repute globally. She has been able to build a long-lasting reputation on integrity for Eassociates Consulting over a period of time, doing what they say with integrity, professionalism and without compromise, while ensuring excellence in what they deliver to clients.
Abiola Awosanya has a good relationship with most Nigerian Embassies abroad as well as some Nigerian high life Achievers in Diaspora, as a result of the desire to always create adequate platform for Eassociates Consulting programs’ participants to meet with the Nigerian Ambassadors / High Commissioners, and Nigerian high life Achievers in the various countries visited for knowledge impartation, appropriate role model and eventual networking. She has over the past 18 years visited several countries on yearly and regular basis with dynamic experiences and firm links in London, U.K.; Chicago, Houston, and New York, U.S.A; Berlin, Germany; Paris, France; Vienna, Austria; Mississauga, Toronto, Barry, and Oak Ville in Ontario, Canada; Beijing, Guangzhou, and Shanghai, P.R. China; Hong Kong; Johannesburg, South Africa; Abidjan, Ivory Coast; Accra and Cape Coast, Ghana.
Abiola Awosanya is the first and current President of Harvestfield Cooperative Multipurpose Society Ltd, a local Church Community based Cooperative Society.